beagle without gnome (WAS Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle 0.2.1)

I cant help but share the following improvement in beagle-0.2.1.

From Joe Shaw's blog at http://joeshaw.org/2006/01/30/375
"... And this version is the first which has a truly core/UI split, so that
the daemon can be shipped entirely separately from the user interface,
reducing the number of dependencies on the core. This is a big deal for
distributors, so if you were a little irritated that installing Beagle would
pull in all of GNOME, you don’t have to worry any longer. Enjoy!..."

The way to do that would be
$ ./configure  --disable-gui ...

Without the UI, all you need is
> * Mono 1.1.10 or better, along with the full Mono stack
> * gtk-sharp 2.3.90 or better
> * GMime 2.1.19
> * Libexif 0.5.7 or better
> * shared-mime-info

However, without the UI, you dont get the super-sleek beagle-search
(replacement of Best), dont have IMLogViewer to view IM logs (if you cant use
a GUI to search, probably you dont need this anyway. duh!) and dont have
beagle-settings to configure beagle (you have to use the command-line
beagle-config). beagle-search itself should convince you to start using
gnome :), IMO.

- dBera