Re: 0.2.0 indexing

Joe,

The searches are not working.  I tried recompiling 02.0 and did so with
no errors and started again with a fresh .beagle and a new Tomboy, but
no results in beagle-search.  I run beagled as --fg --debug, and see
Tomboy seemingly being indexed, but there are no results that appear.
Just as a fyi, I did not delete best, and so when I ran it, Tomboy
entries appeared.