RE: Beagle 1.3-1 configuration on Debian AMD64?

> Also, where are you getting your mono packages? The default debian
> repo or else ware?
Yep, just a plain apt-get install.

> If you want a quick fix, building the latest stable
> mono (1.1.12) from source might help, debian is currently making some
> major lib changes in unstable/testing.
I am using libmono0 1.1.12-1 right now, which is the version you suggest I assume.

I will see if it is possible to install the whole mono development environment to compile Beagle without changing too much of my machine (which is basicaly a Etch machine with just enought Sid to run Beagle).

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14