Re: Another error compiling Beagle 0.1.4

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 12:04 -0700, Chad Scholes wrote:
> I get the following error trying to compile Beagle 0.1.4.  I installed
> the patch mentioned in other lists but this doesn't seem to have
> anything to do with that.
>
> Any ideas what the problem is?

The version of gmime-sharp you have installed needs to be built against
the version of glib-sharp you have installed.  Your best bet is to make
sure you installed gmime and gtk-sharp2 from the same place.  Or if you
built gmime yourself, simply rebuild it.