Beagle indexing

Hi:

I want how Beagle index the hard links?

I ask because I would like to have Categories instead of Folders (like
the Labels in Google Mail instead of folders), but since I can't do it
with any current file system I thaught that maybe that could be an
answer.

But I was wondering how Beagle treats Hard Links, If I do that.

As one file? or as many files as hard links exists?

The later is the better for what I want.

My other question:

How can I index files in a removable media?

Is this possible?

Does understand it has different medias mounted in /media/cdrom (for
example) and not just one?

I know windows software that can index data from cds, but I don't know
something in Linux and maybe Beagle could help.

Hoping you can help me with these questions.

Albert.

--
"Cause real lives, are the reason why,
we want to live, another world, another life"

The Cure.

http://chamachama.blogspot.com
http://www.fotolog.com/camahuetos
http://camahueto.blogspot.com