Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle 0.2.8

Hi,

On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 12:33 +0200, Stephan Hegel wrote:
> I was able to compile and install the beagle version announce above
> but when starting I get two warnings:

Yeah, as Bera said, if you manually built and installed gmime and
gsf-sharp you'll now have to set MONO_GAC_PREFIX by hand.  This is
somewhat similar to setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH by hand if you build and
install libraries in a separate location.

We did this because automatically setting MONO_GAC_PREFIX (and the user
having no idea about this) can cause some similar (but more cryptic)
crashes for users who do things like, for example, build their own Mono.