Re: transaction_count for FileAttributeStore

Hi Max,

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 02:14 +0200, Max wrote:
> It looks like transaction_count in FileAttributeStore_Sqlite.cs never is
> increased. This would cause the store not to be flushed if Flush () is
> called.

You're right, that appears to be the case.  From what I can tell,
though, Flush() is never called on the file attribute store, at least
not from LuceneQueryable's DoFlush() method.  It does, however, call
BeginTransaction() and CommitTransaction(), so the changes do get
written to the store.

Most likely it is some leftover dead code.