Re: Beagle Handler of Deskbar-applet uses too many memory

> > What version of mono do you have? beagle 0.2.5 requires mono >=1.1.13.5

> Anyway, the memory usage problem that I described is only due to mono
> version?

One user reported that he was seeing a huge memory leak with
mono-1.1.13.4 which went away with 1.1.13.6. So its worth upgrading
mono. If you are experience similar memory usage even after upgrading,
I'd suggest you file a bug with bugzilla against beagle. (A few
release back, a similar bug in beagle w/ dashboard-live plugin was
fixed; it is highly possible there are still other weak points in
beagle).

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com