Re: Problem with xsl files
- From: Stephan Hegel <stephan hegel gmx de>
- To: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Cc: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- Subject: Re: Problem with xsl files
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:23:03 +0200
I have rechecked with latest CVS. Looks fine now. Thanks.
Joe Shaw wrote:
On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 05:30 +0200, Stephan Hegel wrote:
When running the attached xsl file through the indexer (or through
beagle-extact-content) it stays in an infinite loop:
Beagle is the CVS version from March 29th. Even when the filter does not
know how to handle undeclared namespaces, it shouldn't end up in an
This is fixed now in CVS.
] [Thread Prev