Re: Beagle search tool - "best" crashes frequently

Hi Joe,

22-09-2005, 10:54 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:
> Does this happen universally on the second time, or only with a specific
> search?  I see the immediate problem, but I'm trying to figure out why
> it happens.

Well, it's not always on the second time. Doing it repeatedly:

1st run:

"first try" (I entered it as a search string) - success
"second try"  - puff

2nd run:

"first try" - success
"second try" - puff

3rd run:

"first try" - success
"second try" - success
"third try" - puff

4th run:

"first try" - success
"second try" - puff

5th run:

"first try" - success
"second try" - puff

and so on... sometimes I can get up to about 8 searches without a puff.

--
Maciej Bliziński <m blizinski wsisiz edu pl>
http://automaciej.blogspot.com/