Kmail support

Hi,

I've been using D Bera's kmail support code for a few weeks now, and it works
wonderful for indexing and searching for both Maildir and IMAP cache
directories.
It has a nice ability to auto-detect maildir directory and seems to be quite
stable (I have 70,000+ mails). Overall, it fulfils 100% of my needs with
regards to email search, and makes beagle the killer application on my
desktop.

I was hoping it'll merge into the 0.1 release, but I saw it wasn't there, and
isn't in the CVS either - are there plans to include it any time soon?

- Aviram