Re: e_book_load_uri: no factories available?

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 12:59 +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
>  Current Beagle from CVS won't start:
>
> (beagled:2164): libebook-WARNING **: Can't find installed BookFactories
>
> Unhandled Exception: GLib.GException: e_book_load_uri: no factories available for uri `file:///home/zdzichu/.evolution/addressbook/local/system'
>
>  What does mean? I have installed evolution-2.4.0,
> evolution-data-server-1.4, evolution-sharp-0.9. And I use Evolution as
> calendaring application. This exception shouldn't be fatal.

I have no idea what it means, but I checked in a fix so that it won't
block the startup of the daemon.  If I had to guess, it would be that
you have multiple versions of e-d-s on your system and Beagle is loading
the wrong one.  But either way, it appears to be an issue with libebook
(the evolution addressbook library) and not Beagle directly.