Re: System.NullReferenceException Beagle CVS

I should say the exception happened only *once* for me - and that also
after a cvs update (I guess there was change in the settings/index
structure in that update). I regularly use ctrl-c to close beagle and
apart from that one case, nothing has happened ever.

- Bera