Re: Beagle on Gentoo

I checked /usr/portage/distfiles and found that my beagle download was
from October 10th. I was guessing that it hadn't re-downloaded the
sources from the time I was using the overlay until I switched to use
the official portage version.

I deleted the beagle in distfiles, re-emerged it, and so far it appears
to be working correctly.

Thanks for following up, but it looks like the beagle in portage is
working correctly now :)

-D