Re: Liferea and IndexingService backends not working in 0.1.1?

just updated mono to 1.1.9.2 and I see that the Liferea backend is indexing again.  So I guess this was a mono issue rather than a Beagle problem.   I know from filing a bug report on banshee that there was a mono bug fixed in 1.1.9.2 regarding UTF8 being encoded as ASCII, and I know I have blog postings that have UTF8-encoded characters in them, so I can't help but wonder if that was the problem here as well.

Well, I spoke too soon.  It stopped at 158 posts and hasn't done anything more with liferea.

Jose daLuz