Re: New search UI has landed!

Sounds awesome, I can't wait to get in to the office on Thursday and try it out! Any screenshots to whet my appetite?

Lukas Lipka wrote:

Hello duders,

the new UI stuff that was worked on internally in Novell up to now has
landed in GNOME CVS. The CVS module for the new UI is 'holmes'. This new
interface has many more advantages over Best like sorting, grouping,
refining results and much quicker response speed. And of course it is
fun to use!

So all you bleeding-edge lovers get a copy today, it is some fantastic
shit!

Best,
Lukas