beagle for klik://

Hi
    I noticed that there is a beagle package for klik. However, the
comments say that it doesnt work :(. Did anyone here give it a try ?
    Beagle installs mostly mono-dll files and some so-files as
glue-code - all of which are relocatable. It would be easy to create
klik recipes - only I couldnt figure out how. Package mono, gtk-sharp,
gmime-sharp etc... all with beagle and Yo! we have a nice klikable
beagle. Sounds fun. If anybody has any clue how to do that - do let me
know.

Thanks for the doggie,
- d.