[Fwd: Re: Wiki switched over]

I am pretty sure gasman meant to send this to the list, but he replied
to just me...

I'd also like to add my thanks to Joe and Kevin for their great work on
the Wiki.  It's been by far the most valuable resource for the project.

Joe
--- Begin Message ---
I would like to take this time to publicly thank the Western Michigan
University Computer Club (http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu) for hosting the
original Beagle and Dashboard wiki.  When Kevin Godby and I first put
up the first "How to build Dashboard" page we never imagined the wiki
would get as popular as it did.  Thank you so very much everyone who
helped write, edit or link to the wiki.

Hopefully the transition to the new wiki will be a very easy one and
it will be as popular and useful as ever.

-- Joe Gasiorek
joe gasiorek gmail com