beagle and nfs

[please CC me, because I am not subscribed to this email list]

Hi,

I am very interested in using Beagle. From what i have seen from screen
shots and example movies it looks very nice. But my home directory is an
NFS mount, so I don't have extended user attributes and can not use
Beagle.
Is there any development done to support nfs mounts? I figure that I am
not the only one using NFS and that NFS is used a lot in companies,
universities and other organisations. I could not find any reference to
extended user attributes and NFS and this makes Beagle pretty useless in
a lot of situations :( Is someone looking into this, or do I still have
to use find and grep for a long time?

Greetings Arjan Oosting