Re: ioctl: No space left on device
- From: Nat Friedman <nat novell com>
- To: Christopher Orr <chris orr me uk>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: ioctl: No space left on device
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:16:25 -0400
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 22:15 +0100, Christopher Orr wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 10:01 -0700, Joe Barnett wrote:
> > I'm having some trouble running beagled as of 0.11 (and 0.11.1).
> > After I start beagled, it is able to start indexing some of my blam!
> > weblogs, but then shuts down after a flood of ioctl: No space left on
> > device messages
> This likely isn't actually a disk space problem, but is probably to do
> with your inotify watch limit. See
> http://beagle-project.org/Troubleshooting#.22ioctl:_No_space_left_on_device.22 for more information.
Hmm. The error message sure could be clearer.
] [Thread Prev