Re: Adding folders/volumes to Beagle?

Thanks a lot!
It's clear now.
BTW, do you have an idea when that will be included?

Lukin wrote:
it is the right place... from the faq:

Beagle only indexes my home directory. Can I make it index other places too?

Not yet, but we are adding this feature. You can use the BEAGLE_HOME
environment variable when running beagled to specify another location,
but this will create its own indexes separate from the ones in your
home directory.

FAQ can be found here: http://beaglewiki.org/Beagle:FAQ