Searching across a Beagle network

Folks,

I have checked in an initial implementation of networked Beagle search,
that allows you to setup a Beagle network (with two or more nodes
running Beagle) and perform queries/searches across them and access
search results. You will need the latest Beagle code from CVS and a
recent Mono117 build.

Steps to setup a Beagle network, and search across them are posted on
BeagleWiki.
Check it out at http://beaglewiki.org/Searching_Data

I have done basic tests with 3 nodes, but I am sure there could be
hicups/problems in some setups. I would love to hear your experience and
feedback, when you give it a try.

regards
Vijay