Re: beagled Web Service Interface prototype working!

Hi Vijay, and tnx for the quick answer ;)

> I agree - these are some cool ideas.

yes

> The distributed environment can
> allow peer-to-peer searching of Beagle services, within collaboration
> teams in an intranet and with some security support added, sharing
> information across Beagle services on the Internet.

IMHO this is a noticable effort to Beagle since similar projects
(Google Desktop and so on) didn't works in a multi user p2p environment.

> I will look into the mDNSResponder stuff along with other discovery
> mechanisms for discovering Beagle Web service.

Can i help you?
i would like to contribute a little ..

Out of curiosity, how do you plan to handle user
authentication/permissions with your web service?