Re: New search UI has landed

Sounds promising, I was never interested in beta's or things that aren't
finished yet but this one I really wanna see or have. Therefore my call
for some screenshots or maybe I'll try and build it all myself.

I'm working on a Ubuntu Breezy machine, is there anyway to create like a
sand-box where you can't break anything and play with mono, beagle,
tomspot, f-spot, ... Would be nice for a newbie to play a little bit
with it.

But my greatest call goes out to screenshots, mock-ups and a forum where
users can give UI hints.

greetings