Re: wiki attack (bis)

I am having some page loading issues, and am unable to access or fix
pages with the changes, If Joe has complete admin access on the
server, it seems like theres a possibility of a slightly more sinister
attack then just plain spam. IE reports errors loading pages, and the
edit/discussion etc links seem broken, or all just point to the main
page....

-Kevin