Re: Beagle suddenly stopped showing matching Gaim log entries in search results, please help

> > when i opened Gaim Log index there is no field called text,
> > every other fields has some content,
>
> In Beagle's Lucene indices, Text is a unstored field --- which means
> that you can search against it, but you can't reconstruct the the
> contents of the field.  This is why it doesn't show up when you browse
> the index with Luke.

But the "Text" field should be present - right ? indexed text terms
are not stored in the index, so their values cant be seen upon
browsing individual documents but the field named "Text" should be
there. Thats what I understood - might be wrong. And I felt that Raghu
didnt even see "Text" as an indexed field in the documents.