Beagle on Ubuntu Hoary

Hi,
First: thank you all for Beagle! It's a great and very very cool Tool!!!

The only problem I have is - that after I have installed Beagle from the
manno.name repository, my f-spot (installed form the hoary repository v
0.0.12) crashes on every start.
Before I have installed Beagle I had no problems with f-spot.

This is the msg I get when I start f-spot from the terminal:
martin gothmog:~ $ f-spot

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object
in (unmanaged) 0xb7e48c74
in <0x00004> (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_struct_delete_old (intptr,intptr)
in <0x0014e> (wrapper managed-to-native)
Gtk.StockManager:gtk_stock_lookup (string,Gtk.StockItem&)
in <0x00017> Gtk.StockManager:Lookup (string,Gtk.StockItem&)
in <0x0004b> GtkUtil:MakeToolbarButton
(Gtk.Toolbar,string,System.EventHandler)
in <0x00185> MainWindow:.ctor (Db)
in <0x0013d> Driver:Main (string[])

If one of the great mono hackers could help me, Please.
That would be great. Thx.

greetings,
Martin