Re: Opening Evolution Addressbook
- From: MR <rudedogis comcast net>
- To: Dashboard <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Cc: hornbeck freeshell org
- Subject: Re: Opening Evolution Addressbook
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:08:53 -0500
Yes, the latest CVS is installed.
On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 21:19 -0500, MR wrote:
> beagled --no-fork --out
> in e_book_response_open
> WARNING: Could not open Evolution addressbook. Addressbook searching
> is disabled.
> INFO: Beagle daemon started
> INFO: Watching /root
> INFO: Watched 1 directory in .08s
> INFO: Ready to accept requests after .20s
> INFO: FileSystemQueryable start-up thread finished
> INFO: Crawling /root
> INFO: Evolution mail driver worker thread done in .13s
Do you have evolution-sharp installed?
] [Thread Prev