- From: Julian Satchell <j satchell eris qinetiq com>
- To: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Fixing dashboard-frontend.c
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:15:11 +0100
The following three changes seem to be the least that are possible.
All line numbers refer to dashboard-frontend.c. Would one of
the CVS committers like to look at these:
1) In cluepacket_write_cb, near line 127, a cast is needed where the
variable info is initialised from the argument user_data.
2) In cluepacket_write_cb, at lines 129 and 134, the type of total_bytes
and b are currently int, but should be gsize.
3) In dashboard_send_raw_cluepacket, near line 184, a cast to
GIOCondition is needed on the 2nd argument of g_io_add_watch.
It seems that the constants G_IO_OUT etc. are not correctly typed,
at least for the obsessional type rules used by c++.
Is it possible that there is an upstream bug to fix here? If so, I am
using glib-2.4.6, and will make a bugzilla entry if that is the correct
These three (or arguably four) changes are enough to make it compile as
] [Thread Prev