Best Erroring Out

I'm running beagle from cvs compiled with the latest cvs version of
dbus.

And all of sudden (like past couple of days) I'm getting the famous

DBus.DBusException: Message did not receive a reply
in <0x0015a> DBus.Message:SendWithReplyAndBlock ()
in <0x0007c> Beagle.Factory.Proxy:NewQueryPath ()

Now, I've let the daemon finish, and i still get the error.  This didn't
happen until this week.  I've got a dbus running correctly (per
instructions from beaglewiki) and I'm running the latest stable version
of mono and evolution-sharp (cvs).

Am I missing something recent?

-Koby