A couple of things...

Hi,
  I've just joined this mailing list and would thought I'd introduce
myself, resolve a bug and ask a question.
  I'm a (just finished) third year computing student with the whole
summer holiday to do almost nothing with. So I thought I'd donate a
little time to a project.  I first saw dashboard around a year ago and
was interested since then.  So, I'll see what I can do this summer.  I
am willing to work on anything that is needed or I can work on a new
back/front end or render.  It'd be nice to see some more programs
working with dashboard, or maybe album covers being displayed when a
songs being played in rhythmbox.
  Ok, so here's the bug bit.  Bug 136696: Won't build - I had the same
problem but then I upgraded mono and gtk-sharp and then it compiled.
The versions were mono 0.28 and gtk-sharp 0.16.  Then I upgraded to
whatever the newest unstable versions were in portage and the program
compiled.
  Now, my question.  I have dewey installed and I can beagle-query
whatever, but when I run dashboard I get the following error and no
results are returned from dewey.

** (Dashboard:26583): WARNING **: Could not find assembly Indexer,
references from
/home/toeknee/Projects/CVS/dashboard/engine/../backends/BeagleBackend.dll (assemblyref_index=2)
     Major/Minor: 0,0
     Build:       0,0
     Token:       (null)

All other backends load properly, just not this one.  If anyone knows
how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

I think that's all from me.
  Thanks,
--
Anthony Batchelor