PATCH: gnome-games frontend/backend/renderer

Hi, I finally finished up some code to get dashboard to interact with
the gnome games.  Basically when a game window gets focus it sends a
cluepacket to dashboard and dashboard can pull up a listing of that
games high scores.  The frontend enables dashboard for the following
games:
*  glines
*  gnibbles
*  gnobots2
*  gnome-stones
*  gnomine
*  gnotravex
*  mahjongg
*  same-gnome

You can get the patch for the dashboard backend and renderer at:
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/games/highscores.patch

You can get the patch for gnome-games CVS at:
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/games/dashboard-games.patch

You can see a screenshot of it in action here (Sorry for the large file
size):
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/games/Screenshot.png

Please get back to me with any of your thoughts or suggestions about
either of these patches.
--
Joe Gasiorek (slackr) <gasiorek yakko cs wmich edu>