Re: Rendering style

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 18:18 +0100, Lukas Lipka wrote:

> Im going to be converting the RSS renders to use the same syntax for
> rendering.
> Which option should I use:
> 1. The XmlWriter
> 2. Normal strings
>
> Please let me know your opinion.

My opinion can be found earlier in the list.  Using the XmlWriter will
keep us out of trouble.  What we really need is a nice wrapper Class for
XmlWriter that makes the common idioms of the markup just a simple
method call.  In particular we want

 * a single method for writing empty elements like br
 * a single method using varargs for writing opening element and an
attribute list

-- Edd