Re: Topicalla

Hey Edd!

Topicalla looks pretty interesting.  We should look at some of their
designs.

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 05:02, Edd Dumbill wrote:

> Take a look.  It's a general viewing client for RDF data.  The specific
> reason I posted it here was that it has an interesting rendering
> strategy -- it appears to look for a renderer that knows about the data
> it's displaying, then falls back to a reasonable general purpose one.
> A large part of why it can do this is down to the global type system RDF
> uses.

That is exactly what dashboard is doing:

	private MatchRenderer FindRendererForMatches (ArrayList matches)
	{
		string t = ((Match) matches [0]).Type;

		foreach (MatchRenderer mr in dashboard.renderers) {
			if (t == mr.Type)
				return mr;
		}

		return dashboard.default_renderer;