Re: PATCH: Nautilus Emblems utility in beagle

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 15:01 -0400, gasiorek wrote:
> Hi all, I fixed up my Nautilus Emblem patch for beagle so that it can be its
> own utility class.

Joe:

Thanks for the patch.  I've added your Util/NautilusTools.cs code to
CVS, but I'm holding off on committing your changes to IndexableFile.cs
for now.  I'm not sure that information should be indexed, since (among
other things) we have no mechanism in the crawler for re-indexing files
when the emblem is changed.

It might make more sense to add emblem handling to the file://-specific
code in Hit.cs, so that querying apps never get stale file
information... I'll need to think about it a bit.

Thanks,
-J