Re: Mime type woes in beagle

You are getting memory corruption because of the string marshalling.

If you look at how gtk#, MD, etc do string marshalling (MD even has an example from gnome_vfs) you will see how to fix it.

Basically marshalling the string like that is just not gonna work :)

--Todd

Michael Levy wrote:
I would agree that it looks like memory corruption. Maybe I should try
to send this to another list such as one of the mono lists?

Mike