Re: build problem on linux/ppc

Although i don't know exactly what i'm doing i had success in making
beagle after commenting out the
if ENABLE_EVO_SHARP
block in indexer/Makefile.am which was apparently messing up the
Makefile. - I'm building on debian unstable GNOME desktop, without any
evo beta bits.

So i have been able to build dashboard as well.
However, launching via the bin/dashboard startup script results in a
SIGILL while pasting the env setup part into the console and launching
manually is working out ...
I've had similar issues with monodevelop.

This means dashboard is running on linux/ppc for me now.
Rob