LimeWire Frontend

I've just written a frontend for limewire that sends artist and album clues based on the metadata of a particular track when it gains focus. Right now I'm guessing that this isn't too useful since the amazon lookup only takes place after the track is found in the rhythmboxdb using the rhythmbox backend. Does anyone have any ideas on how an amazon music backend should work? I was thinking perhaps a list of albums with an artist clue and the album cover and track list with an album clue. How does this sound to the rest of you? Also I'm wondering how to do a gnutella backend any ideas where I should start looking? Being new to c# I'm not really sure where to start (I'm a java programmer by trade).

don smith