Re: RSS renderer

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 14:06, Kevin Godby wrote:

> I've attached a renderer for RSS feeds.  It's still pretty rough, but
> I'm hoping to get some feedback on how the RSS feeds should be
> displayed.

I like that you display some text for the top entry.  That's clever.  I
don't see any reason to indent the entries, that just wastes space.  I
also don't see a need for the bullets.  I'd reduce the amount of text
you show from the first entry to two or maybe three lines.  I'd change
the text from "nat friedman (RSS feed)" to "weblog: nat friedman".

Nat