Re: License.

No objections at all.

However "xchat.py" doesn't use "dashboard.py" very nicely, as I was, and
still am, unsure as to the best way to use it, hence the contents of
"dashboard.py" is merely copied in. I mention this primarily as whoever
wrote "dashboard.py" would also have to consent to the change, and
secondarily to see if someone who has an idea of what is best practise
for where to put "dashboard.py" feels like sorting it out.
	Dom