Re: New addressbook backend.

I've built the the e-d-s backend. I had the same problem with Xlib async
reply that my attempt to do the same thing suffered from. I have hacked
my copy to do a lazy initialization of the addressbook, which fixes the
problem, and it seems to work well.

I assume it is some obscure Gtk/EvolutionSharp locking bug, that effects
my configuration, which I list below. If nobody else suffers from this,
just ignore it, and hopefully it will go away when I upgrade to newer
versions.

OS: Mandrake 9.1
Mono: 0.29 (rpm via redcarpet)
Desktop: Garnome 0.29.1
gtk#: 0.15 (from source)
evo#: patched source, as per Nat's post.

Julian