Re: Problems compiling Dashboard CVS on FC-3

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 13:54 +1100, msevior physics unimelb edu au wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>          OK, I got Beagle compiled and working. I installed it with the
> prefix /home/msevior/abidir,
>
> I'm now trying to compile Dashboard. I get this far...
>
> ** (/usr/lib/mono/1.0/mcs.exe:7502): WARNING **: Could not find assembly
> dbus-sharp, references from /home/msevior/abidir/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll
> (assemblyref_index=1)
>      Major/Minor: 0,22
>      Build:       0,0
>      Token:       9eef2692033670f5
> System error: No such file or directory

You may need to set MONO_GAC_PREFIX to /home/msevior/abidir

But dashboard (particularly its Beagle integration) isn't very useful
right now because the focus is on Beagle and its search, so there aren't
any useful metadata associations which are the backbone of Dashboard's
utility.