MSOffice Filters

Hello!

Here are the promised Filters.
Due to a HD failure, that killed my Linux HD,the beagle-part was done
without any testing (not even compiling) on windows.

No Makefiles, etc.

I hope it works ;-).

Only some testcases have been ported, so the code is supposed to have bugs
-
however this will hopefully only affect the parts not used by beagle.
(btw, DateTimes do not work. I'll patch this tomorrow.)

- OO.o does not embed metadata properly (not enough at least), so only some
parts work (the data stored in DocumentSummaryInformation does not.

Recommended:
 Google for samples.
 A big, fat one with complete metadata is th C# spec 1.2 available from MS.

Have fun,
Johannes

http://mail2web.com/ .