Re: CVS Beagle doesn't build correctly

albert vilella wrote:
I have a similar problem with other dependencies, so I have to define
PKG_CONFIG_PATH before running autogen.sh:

export \ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/home/guest/beagle/:/data2/instalats/d-bus/dbus/dbus/

I believe jhbuild sets these correctly for me:

$ echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH
/opt/gnome-cvs/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig

the directories pointing to the *.pc files

and then run:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local

and
make

usually solves the issues.

It compiles the indexer dll correctly, and it references the evolution-sharp dll. From what I gather, the mcs error is saying "../indexer/Indexer.dll references evolution-sharp.dll, and I can't find it."

Is that correct?

Cheers

Koz