Re: Policy question

On 29/04/04 19:54, Lukas Lipka wrote:
But that would drop out most of the keywords and dashboard woudlnt
generate relevant matches.

What Stephen meant was that you would still match against all keywords, but the most-common matches would come straight from memory, while the less-common keywords would still be sent to sqlite as usual. Hence "it's quicker than usual most of the time". :)