Re: Release?

Probabbly we should first get the main backends working.

This includes the GAIM backend which currently isnt compatible with the
new logging format. A patch has been sent in but not yet commited.

I have also started work on a Gossip frontend patch. But due to the lack
of time its going quite slowly.

We could also try to settle upon a standard rendering method so all
backend results wouldnt look different.

These are just some of my thoughts, let me know what you think.

--lukas