Hashtable Backend.MatchCache

Just throwing this thought into the ring

This isn't used anywhere as far as I can see. Is it redundant? Was it
planned to be used as a performance helper? I could imagine the Backend
class describing a ClearCache like method which backends could optionally
implement, a method that would be called asynchronously by the engine.
That way there could be optional cacheing in a way an individual backend
saw fit, with automatic invocation of freshening up.

Matches for clue-combos: hashing the clue info as the hashtable key?

dj
http://www.pipetree.com/qmacro