Re: PATCH: make gaim backend indexer more robust

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Nat Friedman wrote:

> Can you send me copies of the .idx files for which it is getting this
> error so the problem can be solved at its source?

I think the problem is in this line of code:

buddy_name.Substring (0, buddy_name.Length - 4);

in backends/backend-gaimlog.cs:423

That line can be removed right?  It doesn't actually do anything and
causes an exception to be thrown for filenames that are short.

--
name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jamin pubcrawler org

Never give up on what you really want to do.  The person with big dreams is
more powerful than the one with all the facts.