EBook freezing issues.

Hi guys,

Mainly for Alex -- I wrote a test program that queries the addressbook
when you click a button.  Using this program, I have not been able to
generate the hangs we used to see in the addressbook backend.

Also, I haven't been able to replicate these in the dashboard against
mono CVS.  I think one of the recent deadlocking fixes must have solved
this.

The long and short is, a bug I used to see all the time appears to be
gone.  Can anyone out there hang the addressbook?  My test program is
engine/test-ebook.cs

Best,
Nat