Re: Stripping HTML

Found some code thanks to Kevin Godby.  I added something like this:

private string StripHTML (string myhtml) {
                        System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex tags = new System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex(@"<[^>]+>|</[^>]+>");
                        string mytext = tags.Replace(myhtml, "");
                        return mytext;
                }

Skadz

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 13:41, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> Since the folks on #mono are pretty much ignoring me and no one in
> #dashboard knows how, I thought I would ask here.  Anyone either
>
> a) Know of a built in function
> b) Know of some previously written code
> c) Already have written some code
>
> to strip HTML out of a string in C#?
>
> Trying to get the RSS backend cleaned up.
>
> Thanks!
> Skadz
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B